Eeks! It's been so long since we last posted!
Things have been great, and we've had a fun-filled, busy week as I'm sure you all have.
On Wednesday, I (Chrissy) went to Catalina Island with my Aunt and one of my cousins. It was SO fun, and we all had a great time. I didn't take my camera with me, but I did buy a disposable one over there, so more pictures of the fun will be coming. I will write with more details about our adventures on the boat and over on the island soon!
We hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! At least for the kids out here, it's the last weekend before school starts. I can't believe the summer is already gone!!!
Friday, August 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Our neighbors just went to Catalina Island and said it was so much fun. How much does that ferry cost?
It's $60 round trip. So, pretty pricey. You can usually find coupons for $5-10 off, so that helps a little.
We want to go by helicopter! That of course is more $$. During the whale watching season...(could I add any more requests?)
Haha. I know, the helicopter tour looks SO fun! And it gets you there in 14 minutes, compared to the 1 or 1 1/2 hour boat trip. They had a deal when we were there that was for a round-trip helicopter tour and you also got tickets for the glass-bottom boat trip and a snorkeling trip for $200, I think. But, that's of course, per person. So, I guess if you come to CA and that's ALL you do here...it would be okay. But, that's pretty dang expensive.
Post a Comment