So, if you tuned into the blog yesterday you already saw the end of our trip. Here is the beginning and middle! If you haven't seen the end, be sure to scroll on down. We went to Jackson Hole last Wednesday-Sunday with Kim and Steve (Chrissy's brother and his wife) and their four kids and Kim's parents. We had SUCH a great, relaxing time!!!

We met at the SLC airport and all flew into Jackson together. The kids rode with us from the airport to the house we stayed at. It was a house owned by one of Kim and Steve's friends. It was ... HUGE!!!

Our bathroom, I just had to take pictures of the room, everything was so cool looking! They really made it look woodsy and like it was out in the wilderness...because we were.


This was the main living area when you walked in the door. It had VERY tall ceilings and a wall of windows with an awesome view of the mountains. It was so nice and relaxing. There were five bedrooms and LOTS of space to play, a hot tub and a media room with a huge screen and movie theater seating. It was sweet.

I thought the stairs were so pretty and the front door to the left. It opened into a little foyer and then to the real front door. Really cool.




I'm not sure why this video is down here, but it's of Old Faithful, and it's pretty funny. It took forever to load, so I'm not messing with it.















7 comments:
That makes a lot more sense now that I know where you went. I couldn't figure out where you went from just reading the "last day there...sniff sniff" post.
That is an incredible house! It sounds like you had a great time there and that it was very relaxing. Those kids look like they had a great time as well and I'm glad you got to spend time with your family. Thanks for sharing your trip with all of us.
Did you guys drive out there or did you fly? Looks like you had a blast!
We flew out to SLC and met them there, and then we all flew into Jackson. It was awesome. :)
That looks like so much fun. We must say our favorite part was your old Faithful dance. That must have taken a long time to master. :) Thanks for sharing.
What a fun trip. I love the bear skin rug. I've never seen one before. Very Cool!
Love the Gordo laugh. Did you feel silly when you realized you took the video sideways??
Wow...that looks like it was so much fun. I love the house you got to stay in!!!!!
Post a Comment