Some exciting news for the week, I quit my job on Friday. (This is Chrissy, by the way...)
I have enjoyed working there, but REALLY missed teaching. So, after thinking lots and lots about it, I decided that I am going to start substitute teaching full-time again. I am making some flyers to pass out to all of the schools in the district and trying to spread the word and get my number out. I have two more weeks of official work left before I am done, so I'm hoping that it will give me time to get some contact made with the teachers.
Just thought we'd let you know of the new change. Hope all of you are doing well!
Oh, and HAPPY EARLY THANKSGIVING!!!!
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
We hope that you will find some teaching jobs soon. Good luck!
Congrats Chrissy! That's so exciting :)
Best of luck Chrissy! Cold and flu season is here so that phone may be ringing off the hook...
Good for you! Congratulations!
Thanks everybody! I'll let you know how it all goes!
Post a Comment