This was posted on our friend's blog recently and we couldn't agree more!! Stay-at-home mothers are becoming too rare a breed and it's really sad. Neither of us could (or want to) imagine how different our lives would be if either of our mothers weren't there at home with us as we grew up.
Read this!!
Read this!!

4 comments:
I should probably post this on your friend's blog, but I feel weird doing so because she has no idea who I am.
Sometime if you haven't already you should watch one of the extra features on the DVD of "The Incredibles". They actually had a different beginning to the movie which they ended up deleting. I thought it was pretty cool what Elastigirl (and the director) said during that scene. I almost wish they had kept that beginning or at least put that scene/dialog somewhere in the movie.
Thanks for putting up the link. Your friend hit the nail on the head. I can't imagine growing up without my mom there everyday, every time I walked in the door. Looking back, I can't imagine being a mom and NOT being there when the kids came home. I would have missed so much that would never come my way again. Plus, I had some pretty great kids! Love you all. Mom
That's really cool! Being a stay-at-home mom is the greatest thing I've ever done. It's absolutely amazing. My whole life it's all I've ever wanted to do. I agree with your friend whole heartedly!
Hooray for stay-at home moms! I laughed my head off at your last post with the tree falling on you guys. Thanks, Gordon, for talking to Todd the other night about his electronic issues. It is nice to have a friend who has a clue as to what he is talking about since I don't!
Post a Comment