We were at the mall the other night and we walked into Anne Taylor just to look around. As we walked by the purses, Gordon grabbed a clutch style bag and said, "If I were a woman, don't you think that this would be the kind of bag I'd carry?"
I just thought that was funny.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
hahahahahahahahahaha
I am sure Gordon regrets saying that. Have to admit John has never said anything like that. He is glad the diaper bag does not look too girly for him to carry.
That is seriously hilarious!!! P.s. We got the name Ellis from our family history. We loved it when we saw it! :)
It's too bad that we have Wray and Natalie for Christmas. Maybe Em can hook Gordon up so he can get in touch with his feminine side.
what? No picture of the bag?
Hahaha! That would've been a great idea. I have to go to the mall today anyway...maybe I'll sneak a quick picture...
Post a Comment