Well, nothing super exciting has been going on, but it's been a while since we've had a new post up. So, I thought we'd just sum up what we've been up to lately.
First: We've been sick. Yep, we both caught the cold/flu this past week and it's really wiped us out. We are VERY grateful to be feeling much better now and to have our energy back!!!
Next: We both had a great week at work. This week just went by really quickly. There was nothing amazing that happened, just a good week overall.
Last: We got new luggage! I know, for some people that's not very exciting. But, we were SO excited. They came yesterday. We ordered them online from a site my sister-in-law recommended and they were a really good price. We are excited to have them before we travel for the holidays.
Next: We both had a great week at work. This week just went by really quickly. There was nothing amazing that happened, just a good week overall.
Last: We got new luggage! I know, for some people that's not very exciting. But, we were SO excited. They came yesterday. We ordered them online from a site my sister-in-law recommended and they were a really good price. We are excited to have them before we travel for the holidays.
Here they are:

They came in a REALLY big box. I could hardly lift it into the house when I got home from work. Just to show you how big it was ...

2 comments:
Chrissy- you remind us of our boys. The coolest thing about getting big things is the box. Even our new trimmer box was exciting to them! Sorry you were sick and we are glad you are feeling better.
OOooo, cool new luggage!
I have to agree with Skabelunds. Big empty box= weeks o' fun at the Miller household!
Post a Comment