Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tags, they're going around

So, I read a blog and she said that if you read it, you were officially tagged. I decided at first not to do it, but then I realized that I had fun reading her answers so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Six things you may not know about me:

1) I like to listen to Dr. Laura. Sure, she can be really harsh, but mostly I agree with her opinions.

2) I prefer plastic spoons over regular ones. I'm not sure why...but I especially like to use them with yogurt.

3) My all time favorite ice cream is Bunny Tracks. It's vanilla ice cream with peanut butter filled chocolate bunnies and a chocolate strip running through the ice cream. It's so good!

4) I almost never only take one shower a day. I'm a bit of a clean freak and whenever I feel stressed or not clean at all I take a shower and I'm a new person. :)

5) I love Christmas music and like to start listening to it as early as I can. I try and wait until after Halloween at least.

6) I've always wanted to be a famous song writer. I figure that way, you can make the big bucks without being the actual "star" and having crazy people stalk you and your family. Pretty sweet deal, right? I've only written about 3 in my life, but hey...it's a dream.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You are right- I never would have known those things about you. John is still learning things about me. It is actually part of my personality to throw curve balls out every now and then to keep people guessing!

Kathryn said...

What fun! This is a fun way to get to know you. Thanks for sharing. Something about me that not many people know is that I like colorful and unique socks. Also as much as I am able to, I will wear socks that don't really match my outfit. I think it's my way of rebellion against needing to conform to having my clothes match:)

GordonandChrissy said...

Sarah, I agree. It's nice to spice things up.

Kathryn, how funny! I definitely didn't know that about you. If you're going to rebel against the clothes conformity, that's a way to do it...and without too many people knowing. hehe.

Jon and Becky said...

so for some reason I hadn't read this part of your blog??? But...did you know I prefer plastic spoons as well? If we go to Wendy's and get frosties and Jon pulls out metal spoons cause he can't find the plastic ones in the bag I'm like...uh, what are you doing? If I wanted to eat with a metal spoon I wouldn't have gone to Wendy's, I'd have gone camping and churned my own cream and...well you get the point. Metal spoons are for idiots.