On Friday, we had an ultrasound to tell check on our little baby and hopefully to try and figure out the sex of the baby. Here are some of the pictures that we took. If you're not a fan of ultrasound pictures, then ... skip this post. :)

This is a good shot of our baby from the side. On the left is the baby's stomach and the legs are up in the air and the head is facing the camera. These pictures were a little blury compared to our last ones.

I LOVE this picture. It's a picture of the baby's little bum. It's just as cute as his/her Daddy's. :)

This is a picture of the baby lying on his/her stomach facing down. The baby was in this position almost the whole time and kept extending the legs and feet to kick the inside wall. It was cute. I think it's neat how clear the spine is in this one.

In this picture we got a shot of all of the fingers on one of the hands! It was so cool. As the Doctor was doing the ultrasound, the hand moved and then extended all of the fingers. Cute shot. :)
And, the finale....
Drum roll, please ...
Keep scrolling,
and scrolling,
and scrolling ...
Have you waited long enough?
Okay.
We are PROUD to say that we are the parents of a cute, precious little ...
BOY!!!!


10 comments:
Okay, that was a tricky post. It drove me nuts and I finally just scrolled down to see before reading it all. Can you tell I'm not good with suspense?? Anyway, CONGRATS!!! I'm super excited for you guys and of course I have to say that little boys are the best. You are going to have so much fun. Now I really need to have a boy so they can be long distance buddies:)
Oh, and that picture of his hand is so cool. It really is amazing how tiny yet human a fetus is. Now we need to hear name ideas. Have you felt him move yet?
Ah! He's so cute! I know, it's an ultrasound picture, but still...when I saw his little hand...I'm so excited to see him OUTSIDE of you!
I DO feel him move now and I love it! It's so neat to feel the little pokes in there and know that he's okay. :)
We have a name that we're pretty sure on, but we'll post all about that later. More suspense...haha!
The one with his hand looks like he's waving to you! That's so fun that you're having a boy - now you can go out and buy some cute little boy clothes (ultrasounds are so cool). We'll be finding out what we're having very soon!
-Jess
We are happy for both of you. Thank you for sharing!!!
Yea!! I loved that picture of him waving.
Congrats! I am super excited for you guys. Our little boys should be best friends!
WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!
WAREEN GETS A BUDDY AND CHLOE HAS ALL THESE BOY COUSINS TO PROTECT HER!!!!:)
GLAD YOU HAD FUN SHOPPING!
THAT I THINK IS THE MOST FUN,
AND GETTING GIFTS FROM EVERYONE .EVEN RANDOM STRANGERS:)
SERIOUSLY THOUGH I WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED AT ALL THE REALLY GOOD STUFF YOU CAN FIND AT GARAGE SALES AND EVEN CRAIG'S LIST.
THANKS FOR SHARING THE PICTURES.
HE IS ALREADY SO CUTE. HIS FINGERS LOOKED LIKE PIANO PERFECT FINGERS:)
CONGRATS!!!!! I am so glad that I had boys first!! They're SO fun!!!
oh you KNOW I'm a fan of boys.
get ready to have a LOT of fun!
after the really hard parts...
Post a Comment