I keep forgetting that I was tagged by the lovely Tiffany, and so ... I'm finally getting around to it. But first, last night Gordon had a pretty funny dream that I think you'd all like to hear about. (I asked his permission first, no worries.)
So, Gordon was hanging out with The Incredible Hulk (Lou Ferrigno...however you spell his name) and of course in HIS dream The Incredible Hulk was an INCREDIBLE speaker builder. HA!! So, Gordon got a little jealous and decided to put on a full body green leotard to look just like him and continued building speakers with him. What a man.
That's the end of the dream. Short but sweet...and weird.
Now to the TAG:
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Tiffany)
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
1) I think I've done this tag before...but I can't remember. If you DO remember and hate reading these tags, you should stop.
2) I can't watch anything scary. I have CRAZY dreams as it is, and if I watch scary things even remotely close to when I go to sleep, a nightmare is SURE to come my way. (Ex: the other night I had a dream that an old lady was trying to kill me by throwing scissors at me. All I had to defend myself was a heavy and long piece of wood. I kept hitting her over the head with it, but she would NEVER die. So frustrating.)
3) I really, really like anything with peanut butter and chocolate. Peanut butter cups, peanut butter M&M's, chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. Yep...all delicious.
4) I love California. It took some getting used to for me, but now we love it. Minus the expensive part...we'd probably stay here for a LONG time. And we still may.
5) I like to clean. Okay...maybe I don't actually like cleaning, but I LOVE when our home is freshly cleaned and smells like cleaner still.
6) I have THE cutest husband in the world.
I tag:
Becky
Lindsay
Emily
(three's enough, right?)
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment