Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Chrissy's Birthday!!!

So Chrissy's birthday was actually yesterday...sorry this is late.

I was going to do something like she did for me and post the 16 reasons why I love her on her 16th birthday, but I thought I would just spell it out instead.

Chrissy,

I love being your husband. I love coming home from work and seeing you so happy to see me. I love that you're such a great teacher. I love that you're always encouraging me to be better. I love that you love my family (even though we have a lawyer in our midst now!).

And finally, I love that you're going to be our kid's mom. You're going to be so great!

Love ya!!

Gordon

5 comments:

Tiff said...

Yay! Happy Birthday, Chrissy!

Yours is almost exactly a week after mine! Who knew?!

Hope you had fun, cute girl.

Todd and Meagan said...

Happy belated birthday :) I don't check blogs very often so I just found out that you guys are having a boy. Congrats! We are somewhat partial to little boys and are so exctied for you two!

Sarah said...

Go get your FREE stuff! :-) Happy Birthday!

Jon and Becky said...

You know what I like about Chrissy? I like that I once saw her wipe a booger on your sleeve without you noticing.

Mrs. Horton said...

16 huh? Sounds like Chrissy should head to Planned Parenthood :)

Happy Birthday!!!