Monday, August 04, 2008

All in a name ...

Lots of people have been wondering if we have a name picked out for this cute little boy yet.

The answer? Yes.

Since we've wanted a family for quite a while now, we have had some time to think about names, and we actually have about four that we both really like. But, for our first son ...

He'll be: Spencer Gordon Dix.

Gordon's family has a tradition where the first born son has the Father's name as his middle name. We're very excited to be able to pass on the tradition, and even more excited to MEET Spencer. :)

8 comments:

Aaron and Melissa said...

Cute name! I'm sure it's for a very cute boy, too :) Congrats again!!!

katieo said...

love it
:)

The Queen said...

Oh my gosh!! I didn't even know you had a blog and I especially didn't know you were PREGNANT!!!!! Congrats!!! :)

Jen said...

Love that name!

Sarah said...

LOVE IT!!!

(We had lots of names picked out too. Most of ours were GIRLS though.)

Chris and Jenna said...

I love that name! Chris' family has the same tradition of the middle name. I love traditions like that!

Jen said...

LOVE the name, and CONGRATS on the baby boy! I love, love, love Kennedy and it's fun to have a girl, but there is something SO SPECIAL about a mom and her baby boy!!! Yeah!

T and B said...

That is so exciting that you guys are having a boy! We also love the name.