For those of you who don't know, I can say that because I'm 6, let's count 'em, 6 years younger and he rubs it in my face all the time. So...what else can I do but rub it right on back?
But, in all seriousness, I'm so happy to have him as my husband and as the father of our little BOY!!!
So, onto the content of the post. 30 reasons why I love him... (and you should too if you don't know him well)
1. He can make you laugh ... ANYTIME!
2. He says hilarious things in his sleep.
3. He DOES hilarious things in his sleep. (See past posts for some fun stories.)
4. He can remember EVERYTHING about a movie after watching it only one time. (It takes me at least 3 to remember the main idea...)
5. He always wears a button down shirt and looks just so cute in them and always takes very good care of himself.
6. He is GREAT with kids.
7. Everyone feels comfortable talking to him, he just makes you relax.
8. He is VERY smart, but doesn't tell people or make them feel dumb...EVER.
9. He loves his parents and his family and treats them very well.
10. He loves ME and treats me very well.
11. He can look at a speaker from about a mile away and tell you who made it and what qualities he likes/dislikes about that model. Now, who wouldn't want that in a husband? :) I love you.
12. He is VERY unselfish and is always thinking of ways to make me happy.
13. He surprises me with things like ... a pedicure or flowers, just because he's sweet.
14. He works VERY hard for our family and never complains.
15. He spends almost 3 hours on a bus everyday and never complains.
16. He loves to read and is always choosing good things to read.
17. He loves to learn and reads good books to help further his career.
18. He goes on walks with me at night when my legs are ancy and doesn't gripe....too much. :)
19. He goes to the pool with me at night, even if he doesn't want to swim and just hangs out with me.
20. He gives a GREAT back massage, but ... only myself, his sister and Mom are allowed. Sorry.
21. He is a manly man, but he doesn't obsess about sports or anything, he just has fun.
22. He is a great bowler, but we all know it's partly because he's so super strong that it doesn't even matter if he can aim, he just hauls it down there and knocks 'em all over out of pure brute force. :)
23. He sings in the shower and it's so cute.
24. He is always honest and straight forward...no game playing in our house.
25. He does the dishes every time I cook.
26. He makes super-duper terrific chocolate chip pancakes, now this service he can offer to any of you. Seriously, you should try them. Wow.
27. He has been SO patient and wonderful as we've gone through some hard times the past year or so.
28. He never makes fun of me when I cry.
29. He knows that I get scared VERY easily, and is careful to never scare me ... even just for fun.
And FINALLY .... the30th reason to why I love Gordon ...
30. Because he's my best friend and he makes me SO happy.
Happy Birthday, sweetie. I LOVE YOU!!!!
Just a few pictures of my cute man:

Jackson Hole, Wyoming









11 comments:
Happy Birthday GORDON!!!!! (Jonathan wanted to send you an email first thing this morning to wish you a happy birthday, but I told him to get ready for school.)
You forgot that he loves to pose in pictures...
WE LOVE YOU GORDO HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
I THINK IT'S MY PREGNANCY HORMONES. I CAUGHT MYSELF GETTING CHOKED UP AT ABOUT # 23...
WE THINK YOU'RE SUPER AWESOME TOO.
I REALLY WANT TO TRY YOUR PANCAKES NOW!!!!!!
THEY SOUND DELISH, OR SEND ME THE RECIPE:)
DON'T THINK I CAN WAIT!!!
LOVE YA 30 YEAR OLD:)
Happy Happy Birthday, Gordon dear!
Glad to see you guys are still alive and kicking! Congrats on the baby boy too. Love you guys
Seriously, I agree with Natalie, these pregnancy hormones are killing me. I hadn't seen the last two blogs and I'm totally fighting back tears that you have a name picked out for your little boy! I'm dumb, I know. But I'm really happy for you guys too, and I hope Gordo's birthday is fabulous. 30....geez
I am disappointed that I never got to experience #20 while we were roommates. Where is the love?
Happy Birthday Old Man
30? whoa there Gramps!
Happy Birthday!
(this list sure made me miss you guys!)
My first comment didn't show up...so this is Take 2:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you had a great day!
You're going to be an awesome dad, little Spencer is one lucky guy :)
Happy Birthday, Gordon! What a fun list!
I love you too Gordy!!!! Happy Birthday!
So this is the first time for me on your blog, love it!, but I have to say that yes #26 is true, they ARE amazing! Happy way late birthday!
Post a Comment