Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sweet babies

I've noticed something ...

Since I've been pregnant it seems like when I hold other people's babies they smile and coo a lot more than in the past. It's like they're saying to me, "I know your little boy, he's on his way!"

I just think it's very sweet, and it reminds me how close these little babes are to Heavenly Father. I love it.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You also notice everyone else who is expecting a lot more! I will say I those same thoughts more with my first than the next ones...

Jon and Becky said...

I think it's more likely that the wee child is saying "Oh dear. I know your baby. He always took my lunch money at the pre-existence cafeteria. You're gonna have a hard time. Here, I'll help you love babies more before he gets here. You darling mom, you."

Mrs. Horton said...

I finally did my tag!

And I loved Becky's comment, it made me laugh out loud :)

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

I can't speak much to the baby thing. My pregnancy experience is pretty limited . . . except I know Alicia was not only popular with infants when she was pregnant, but she had superhero-like hearing and smelling.

Alicia, Abby, and I are coming down mid-October for Zack's wedding. It's a perfect excuse to come down to L.A. and visit you guys now that we are just up the road.

Ken