Tuesday, June 05, 2007

1 YEAR!!!!!

Today was my one year mark for working at JBL!!! It really has been my dream job and I can't believe how much I've learned and gotten to rub shoulders with the "big wigs" in the industry. Every once-in-a-while I'll come home from work and ask Chrissy, "Guess who I met (or saw) at work today?" and she always acts excited for me to tell her...even though she (or anyone else outside the audio world) has never heard of them. ...she's great!!

To celebrate, Chrissy took us to a mexican restaurant tonight. It was great, but I was sweating like crazy by the time we left. I still can't handle spicy food but it was great!!

5 comments:

Steve and Katrina said...

I can't believe you guys have been there for a year already. It doesn't seem like it has been that long! congrats to Gordon! It looks like you guys had fun with your new bikes. I can't wait until we both have bikes and the time to take rides with Chandler. I guess walks/running will have to do for now:) Chrissy, i was going to tell you, in response to your comment on the dress, that even though i really want a girl, I kind of want two boys in a row before a girl.

GordonandChrissy said...

Really? Why two boys in a row? So they can play together more? Just curious. :)

Steve and Katrina said...

Yeah, I just think it is so cute when you see two little boy brothers running around and you can dress them alike. I don't know. If it happens I will probably regret ever thinking I wanted it but I guess I don't really have any control over it anyway:)

GordonandChrissy said...

That's true, it is so cute when they're dressed alike. There's a little boy in our primary class that has a brother just younger than him and they're always wearing matching sweater vests, it's the cutest thing ever! So...I see your point there. But, I guess that's true, we don't really get to choose. Ah well. :)

Stephanie said...

haha...sweaty Dix brothers Gordon and Tay. He can't handle spicy, either