Here are some pictures below of us "cracking up". (We forgot to take our camera to the show) We were trying to take the picture with Gordon holding the camera, which just never works as well as if you set it up and put the timer on. So, I was going through the ones we took and we realized that the sequence was pretty funny, so I just posted them all. Notice how as they progress, I get further and further to the edge of the screen, and look pretty drunk in half of them. haha.
The last picture is to show that although it was a comedy, there was drama, sad moments as well. We thought the tears didn't show up, but when I loaded the pictures onto the computer they did.




These are the tickets and the program. I'm not sure if it's playing anywhere else or if it's just local, but if you get the chance to see it, we'd recommend it for sure. The basic plot is that there's this group of kids all at a spelling bee (shocking, I know) and they each have really funny, quirky personalities. It shows them going up and spelling all of these different words and asking for them to be put in a sentence and the judges used hilarious sentences, and meanwhile, some of the audience members are called up to be spellers and their answers are hilarious and the judges make little side comments about them just off-hand, and it was just ... funny. Not much else to describe it, just funny. We hadn't been out to do something like this in a while, so it was a blast.


2 comments:
those pictures are hilarious!
(I especially enjoyed Gordon's, 'OOOH THE AGONY' face in every shot. LOL!)
Those pictures are hilarious! I know that Katieo put the same thing but I was going to write it even before I saw someone else beat me to it. :)
Post a Comment