Sunday, May 20, 2007

Fun with Numbers!!

Earlier today...

Chrissy: "So we're moving the class party back 1 week?"

Gordon: "Yup."

Chrissy: "What date were we originally going to have it on?"

Gordon: "June 2nd."

Chrissy: "So we're moving the party to the...18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23...the 23rd?"

Gordon: "What?"


This happened today in church when we were talking about a class party we're having for our primary class and I thought it was hilarious!!!

4 comments:

Steve and Katrina said...

I'm so confused...........

This is Katrina, not Steve- I'm sure Steve would understand it becasue he loves numbers:)

GordonandChrissy said...

So, we were trying to figure out when to have a Primary party yesterday. We were planning to have it on June 2nd. We decided to move it back one week. So, I must've been tired or loopy or something, because I was trying to figure out what the new date would be and started counting with "18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23" instead of "3, 4, 5,6,7,8,9" to get the next week. Gordon is pretty much just making fun of me. ha, punk. :)

GordonandChrissy said...

p.s. I was calling Gordon a punk, not you, Katrina, just to be clear. :)

Jon and Becky said...

I didn't get it at first either, I just thought it was funny that you went through so many numbers.