Friday, October 16, 2009

Reflections ...

A post of reflections to look back on at a later time. Three, to be exact.

Reflection #1:

This is my EMPTY laundry bucket. I want to have this picture to remember a time when it was COMPLETELY empty. Yay! I'm sure that a few years down the road, I will wonder how I stayed busy with only one child's worth of clothes. But, right now - I do. They just keep coming.


Refelection #2:

Ahhh...the first "empty the bookshelf" disaster. I needed to make his bed, so I let him play in his room for a bit. I turned around and half of the books were on the floor. Is he really big enough to do this already? Wow.

Reflection #3:

A literal reflection. He can see himself in the dishwasher and loves to give himself kisses. Pretty cute, if you ask me.

5 comments:

The Pollocks said...

That is totally too cute!
Yeah, I've heard babies take up lots of laundry...something to prepare for, eh? :)

Jon and Becky said...

He is so cute! I don't know how, but somehow I totally missed your last two blog posts (before this one) so I have to make a double shout-out and say he's doubly-doubly cute...or is it doubely? I guess when you make up a word you can spell it however you please.

Jess said...

He IS getting so big! I don't think I've seen an empty laundry basket in our house for a looooong time. That's a good idea to take a picture! I think with each new child your laundry quadruples. Thank goodness I don't have to wash diapers, though.

T and B said...

I always feel so accomplished when ALL the clean clothes are put away and in the drawers. I must say that laundry is my least favorite job, especially the folding and putting away part. So, way to go on getting your laundry done. That's awesome!

And yes, Spencer is growing too fast. Won't he be one in like... Two months? Crazy!

katieo said...

I think I have a picture of every one of my boys emptying a bookshelf!!

And the laundry? "I'm sure that a few years down the road, I will wonder how I stayed busy with only one child's worth of clothes." Yes. Yes you will. haha.


he is so cute. Seriously. This is one of those times where I could cry I love blogging so much! I LOVE seeing all these little cousin-nephew/nieces I otherwise wouldn't get to!