ahhhh! He's so flippin' cute!
that was me, Becky...
So cute!! Yay!PS- Not sure when you get up this morning, but I didn't get your message until late last night. I'll call you later.
What a genius! I love it!
He totally says it, soo cute! I love that age.
Hey! That's really good! He'll be talking before you know it! Henry can mama and dada, but that's it so far. Spencer is SO cute!!!
I like your horse whinny at about :50. I also like how that water bottle looked like a propane tank at first.
Thank you, thank you very much. But, you failed to mention the huge drool spot on Gordon's shirt. ha.
He is getting so big! I swear, didn't you just have him?? So cute.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
ahhhh! He's so flippin' cute!
that was me, Becky...
So cute!! Yay!
PS- Not sure when you get up this morning, but I didn't get your message until late last night. I'll call you later.
What a genius! I love it!
He totally says it, soo cute! I love that age.
Hey! That's really good! He'll be talking before you know it! Henry can mama and dada, but that's it so far. Spencer is SO cute!!!
I like your horse whinny at about :50. I also like how that water bottle looked like a propane tank at first.
Thank you, thank you very much.
But, you failed to mention the huge drool spot on Gordon's shirt. ha.
He is getting so big! I swear, didn't you just have him?? So cute.
Post a Comment