We've tried to teach him to be respectful, but he insists on using the first name.
Sorry, Grandpa Dix.
Sorry, Grandpa Dix.
And, Grandpa Thorne - don't be offended, he'll be saying "Terry" in no time. :)
On a side note. The latest of Gordon's crazy night time habits ...
Last night he rolled over and said, "No ... we're doing it to sthave (like he had a lisp) money!"
My response: Of course we are, sweetie. Of course we are.

3 comments:
hee hee, love the videos. He's never that vocal when he comes visiting teaching with you guys! haha :)
And I haven't heard Josh saying stuff in his sleep yet, but apparently I do all the time.... it definitely gives him a good laugh!
That is funny. This is a fun age to watch them develop so much!
I love that he can say BOB. So cute!
Post a Comment