Monday, October 05, 2009

A fake smile already?

Up close and personal.


Doesn't this look like a fake smile?


Hmm. I wonder where he gets that from ...


He is such a dork. We were trying to get a cute picture in the car and it took about ... fifteen tries. Good thing he's cute and the one that he actually smiled in turned out well. :)

Apparently, his son is catching onto this trait.
We'll see if he's still doing it in 20+ years like his Daddy-o.

8 comments:

The Pollocks said...

Lol! It totally does look like him :)

Jon and Becky said...

You're implying that Gordon is about 21 years old? Hm. Seems the smiles aren't the only thing being faked around here.
Californians.

Mrs. Horton said...

I was also going to comment on the 20+ years, but Jon & Becky's comment was so much better so I'll leave it at that.

I love Spencer's big, blue eyes! He's growing up so fast.

Carolyn said...

Hahah, this totally made me laugh! Cute pictures :)

GordonandChrissy said...

Okay, okay everyone ... I said 20+ years. You can add 1 to 20 and get 21 or you can add 10 and get 30. The + is subjective. :)

hehe.

T and B said...

So funny! Glad you were able to capture that on camera.

The Queen said...

lol so cute!

katieo said...

hahaha! Gordon's faces = priceless. Glad to see the tradition being passed on!