Saturday, October 03, 2009

Cooler weather = park days

Spencer and I have been venturing out to the park across the street.

When I sat him in the grass, he just watched the other kids play and didn't move a muscle. VERY unlike him.


"It's a bit sunny out here..."


Loving the swing!

5 comments:

Jon and Becky said...

Call me crazy, but the little dude doesn't really look like he's diggin' that swing. That's more of a "Mom,-the-plastic-is-digging-into-my-fat-thighs" look.

GordonandChrissy said...

That's what Gordon said to ... well, in a round about way. All of the pictures look like he was just tolerating it, but he was smiling in real life. I promise. :)

Todd and Meagan said...

We love park days! He looks so cute in his hat.

Em said...

He's just so cute! Maybe he'll eventually get used to going out there. :)

T and B said...

So cute! Those are great pictures.