Thursday, June 18, 2009

We're moving and he's sleeping

We found a place!!!

We are so excited. It's just across the street (in another complex) and we feel really good about it. We pick up the keys this Saturday and start painting. The actual "move" will be in about a week.

So, for now - our house looks like this:

And Spencer now sleeps in his "big boy crib". AKA - he isn't squished into the bassinet anymore. Ya hoo! And now he likes to sleep like this:


And, most commonly - like this:


The first day that he started sleeping like this - I would go in and roll him onto his back every few hours. Then I realized he was going to just keep flipping over ... so alas - he's a tummy sleeper.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

So glad you found a place you like! I'm guessing that means you're in the same ward, too? CUTE baby Spencer. We LOVE him. Can't wait to see you guys again soon!!

Sarah said...

I am glad you found a place you feel good about!

All of my boys were tummy sleepers.

Good luck with the move!

Jon and Becky said...

what a cute boy! And hello...did you pack your entire house in tupperware containers rather than boxes? Wow.

GordonandChrissy said...

Heck no! Those are just for his clothes so we can store them in the garage without worrying about rodents. We had a bad experience in Provo ...