Spencer is just a happy little man. He looked old yesterday all dressed up for church - so we snapped some pictures. Amazing that he is already walking at five months, eh?
p.s. Anyone know why it is making my text underlined? I can't get it to go away.

Spence and Dad playing at the table. Look at those big blues!

Gordon joined a softball league with our neighbor and is having a blast. After the first game - he realized a little practice at the batting cages was not a bad idea. On Memorial Day, we all packed up and went over to practice. I'm not sure if I'm just a wimp or what ... but it HURT! It was medium pitch softballs, but when the balls hit my bat it REALLY hurt my hands. I came out before my 20 balls were through. I know ... pathetic. But, Gordon did well - so that balances us out, right?







1 comment:
Chrissy, I'm totally with you on the batting cages. Every time I go it totally hurts my hands. That's so cool that Gordon joined a softball team.
Post a Comment