

Saturday is a special day. It's the day we go garage sale and clearance shopping.
The first picture is from a used children's store. They have a "bag sale".
Stuff a TINY plastic bag as full as you can and you take it for $5. I rolled everything and shoved it in.
When I got to the front they said, "Wow ... you got a lot in there."
Yes, ma'am. Yes, I did.
The second pile is from a garage sale. All of it was $7. Yee haw.
Stuff a TINY plastic bag as full as you can and you take it for $5. I rolled everything and shoved it in.
When I got to the front they said, "Wow ... you got a lot in there."
Yes, ma'am. Yes, I did.
The second pile is from a garage sale. All of it was $7. Yee haw.


We went to the pool on Friday afternoon with some friends and it was cold and cloudy - but we did it anyways. By cold, of course, I mean ... about 65. We had fun, and Spencer liked being all bundled up afterwards.
On Thursday night Spencer and I went to Gordon's softball game. It was at 8:45, so Spence was kind of tired and it was cold (really cold this time) but we had a great time. He fell asleep at the end, the cute little bundle. I was trying to take a picture of us in the stands, but I forgot it was on zoom still ... oops.





3 comments:
that puke just cheered me up. Thanks
lol, your face after being puked on is classic.
what a bargain you got!! i never know when those sales are.
He is SO cute! Henry spit up SO much until about a month ago--now he still spits up, but not in such large quantities. It gets better! You all look great and very happy!
Post a Comment