I can't believe it's already time to start rice cereal. Alina is about a month younger than Spencer so I always know what the next stage is by looking at your blog. Our babies are growing up too fast!
Gordon and Chrissy...just two crazy kids trying to stay alive in California. Recently added to our family is our sweet son, Spencer. We are so grateful to have him with us!
Stay tuned and hear about all of our fun adventures in the sunshine state!
3 comments:
I want a video of Gordon being fed some brussel sprouts.
That was fun to watch especially after watching jace eat rice cereal for the first time today! Spencer is so cute!
I can't believe it's already time to start rice cereal. Alina is about a month younger than Spencer so I always know what the next stage is by looking at your blog. Our babies are growing up too fast!
Post a Comment