Grandma Dix sent Spencer a cute Easter package with a twisty straw, bunny ears, suckers and bubbles.
It was seriously smile after smile. Those are Spencer's four favorite things!
It was seriously smile after smile. Those are Spencer's four favorite things!
If we could have somehow added pizza to that, I think he would've melted.
This picture is out of order, but Grandma and Grandpa Thorne came to visit the day after Easter. We had SUCH a great time with them!
The Easter bunny came on Sunday morning. Hooray!
"There's CANDY in here!?!"
Have I said how much I love having family close by?? We had Lindsay and Trevor (and kiddos) AND Wray and Natalie (and kiddos) here for Easter dinner. It was so fun to be all together, and how cute are they eating at their little table?
I was not good about getting pictures of the whole group, but here's proof that the little babies were here too. Cutie pies!
Our attempt at a family picture. Ah well, we'll keep trying. :)
Wray drove out their moving truck on Saturday and the girls flew in on Sunday and came straight to our house for dinner. So, obviously they were not unpacked yet. We took the little girls for a little bit so they could get some work done. Spencer LOVED having them here. Especially "cho-dee". He asks for her e-v-e-r-y day now. Natalie, you'd better come up and play a lot. Spencer NEEDS to see her (as he says).
How cute is that? They just chatted away on the walk to the park.
So, I kind of look like super mom here, but I had both my mom and dad with me. I don't think I would have braved it on a walk with all three on my own. But, they did great!
When Grandma and Grandpa came, Spencer was SO excited to open the door for them. I was afraid Chloe would be disappointed since the Grandma and Grandpa we were expecting ... she doesn't really know. But, she just jumped into their arms and gave them hugs. She called them Grandma and Grandpa the whole time and they loved it!!
My favorite picture of the week.
Another great one.
Spencer was excited to see the ocean, but when we got there it was a little bit intimidating. Although, we were all a little leery of it. It was freezing! But, wow ... so beautiful. I love living so close to the ocean.
















2 comments:
How fun to have family around! Loved the picture of the 3 little ones at the table.
This post makes me so happy, because you guys look so happy! How wonderful that you have family (and the ocean!) so close to you and are able to enjoy every minute together!
Post a Comment