Spencer has graduated to a twin bed.
I really wanted to keep him in his crib as long as possible (he took GREAT naps in there) but he was starting to realize how fun it was to try and climb out.
Plus, climbing out of a crib + hardwood floors = ouch.
Needless to say, he LOVES it.
He is also starting to love to help me cook. Whenever I'm in the kitchen he loves to call out "Mom! What you doin'?" Which is usually followed by "I need to see." So, he grabs his stool out of the closet and hops up to see what exciting things are happening. He's (usually) a pretty good helper. :)
Cheese pasta. A favorite.
These boys love to cuddle. For about a week, we left Spencer's crib mattress in the living room because he loves to jump on it. It was a perfect (and safe) little trampoline indoors.
In this picture, he's holding his new favorite items. Well, rediscovered items. He's had them for a long time, but he has realized how much he loves these "sqishy balls". Funny, I know. We laugh every time he says it.
I feel like I never have any updates on me and Gordon on here lately. Well, probably because we're just doing good! Nothing much new is happening. We're really starting to feel settled in up here in Northern Cal and are loving our neighborhood and the people here. We tilled up our garden last week and we're hoping to get things planted this weekend. Gordon continues to love his job and the people he works with. It's a much more family oriented company than his last job (which we ALL appreciate). I have started to get more of a schedule for Spencer and I so that we're doing different things each morning. I'm going to start a home school preschool with him in the Fall (he'll still only be 2) and I'm trying to decide if I should put him in a real preschool next year or just do a swap with some other moms out here.
That's all for now!






2 comments:
His room is so cute!!! I love the red, white, and blue. :) Glad you are all doing well and feeling settled in!
I love that he wants to help you cook and he looks so cute in his big boy bed!
Post a Comment