After two business trips, we are sure glad to have Daddy home!
The best $10 we ever spent.
I heart Craigslist.
Funny faces,
Now, let's get serious. Here's how you play with play dough.
We play "dinner time" a lot with play dough. He tells me what he wants to eat and I make it.
Then, he pretends to eat it and says "yum, yum, yum." It's very cute.
Our ward Easter Egg hunt was at a golf course that one of the families own. They shut it down for a few hours each year so that we have the whole thing to ourselves. Then, they hide eggs everywhere. The kids LOVED it! Spencer had a blast. The first egg he found, he cracked open, pulled out the candy and threw the egg aside. This kid knows the good stuff.
Later today, we took a trip to the park while Daddy was off riding his bike.
This is Spencer's "you gotta problem with me?" face.
And, below is my cutie as his natural, happy self.














5 comments:
Sam came over and started watching the video when it was half-way through playing...she thought it was Spencer in the trash can. I'm still laughing picturing him "jumping out" like you said.
I know. After I said it, I laughed because ... hello, it's a squirrel. It's not going to dive at us! But, he kept staring Spencer down like he was going to pounce or something. I am a total whimp.
I can't believe how big Spencer is getting! I love his many faces... such a cutie!
Sounds like the Easter egg hunt was so much fun! Spencer sounds like a child made after my own heart... who needs the silly plastic egg! Just eat the candy and move on!!! ;)
No, I'm saying that Sammy thought Spencer was going to jump out of the trash can. How disgusting. It makes me laugh thinking of you putting Spencer in the nasty public trash can just so he could jump out and scare you. Oh Chrissy. There are so many germs in there. I hope you put gloves on him, and plastic wrap around him, and hand sanitizer in his mouth, and shaved off his hair. Gross.
That is so cool that you guys had an Easter egg hunt at a miniature golf course. So fun!
We miss you guys too, and how we would love to come to CA! Too bad it's so far away =(
Post a Comment