Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Creative Entertainment


 Spencer is really starting to use his imagination more lately.  It's fun to see what kind of things he comes up with.  I came into the kitchen one afternoon and Spencer had decorated himself as is shown above.  An empty tortilla bag for a hat, banana sticker on the cheek and paper towel roll for a horn.
Simple, free and fun.
Yesterday we were playing cars and he was pretending to go to different stores.  We did the fruit store and  the dinner store.  We'd pick up what we needed and put them in the car.  Except, at the dinner store after we picked up our pizza (his favorite thing in the world) he wouldn't let me put the imaginary slice in the car, he jumped over to me and pretended to gobble it out of my hands.  Silly kid.  



I guess he was getting a little tired at the park, I walked over and he was lounging on the ladder.  Not a very comfortable lounging spot, in my opinion.  

He also loves water.  Our sprinklers were having some issues, so Daddy and Spencer watered the grass for a few days.  Spencer loved every minute of it.



I am having trouble putting comments below the videos.  The first one is just funny and the second one shows you how much Spencer is LOVING having cousins that live close by.  He asks for "Cho-dee" and "Ca-vin" every day.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I had to click on that picture of Spencer lounging on the ladder because the small version it seriously looked like he was just a torso with a head and arms! I was like, "What did you do with the bottom half of his body!?!?" I'm glad that he is intact and keeping you entertained with all his creative imaginings. :)

Sarah said...

Chrissy- if you go into edit html mode you should be able to put comments below your video vs. compose.