Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Now HERE is a new video

So ... I didn't think I had posted that last video on here yet. Turns out, I had a brain fart.

Here's a new one. Including: peek a boo, squatting, and Mommy attempting to get him to show off some other tricks.



So, why squatting?

Here's the story.

After he learned to stand and walk, he would attempt to pick up a fallen toy. This usually resulted in a face-plant into the carpet. On one occasion about a month ago, he bent over and successfully picked up the fallen toy. I clapped and cheered and told him he did a great job. He thought that I was proud of him for squatting, not picking up the toy without a collision. Now, he "squats" on demand. It's pretty darn cute.

7 comments:

Todd and Meagan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Todd and Meagan said...

He is so cute and the squatting story is really funny. Kids are such a hoot sometimes.

As for your friends moving to Louisville you are more than welcome to give them our info. We have dental school friends that live in a bunch of different areas and wards so if they want an idea of where to live we can give them an idea. Too bad they aren't coming out the year after and then we could sell them our house :)

Your other question about the blury background on my pics is that I am not that great of a photographer and tend to stick to the auto setting until I take a class or goof around a little more. When I use my auto focus, am steady and focused on an object and have the right lighting the blur happens on its own. The pictures of the flowers I put on my blog were ones that I enhanced the color and blur a little bit with a free mini-photo shop site called picnik. You should give it a try. It is a lot of fun!

Sorry for the novel :)

Becky said...

Ahhh...that's better. I hope you weren't offended by my last comment. I'll take any video of my cute little nephew that I can get :)

becca said...

Bree loves this video. She won't let me comment because she wants to watch it again.

GordonandChrissy said...

Offended? Pa-lease! It cracked me up. I love that you referenced the exact date we previously posted too, nice touch. :)

Megan said...

lol I love how amused/proud of himself he gets after squatting. He is such a cutie!

The Pollocks said...

Such a cute video. I love his little giggle after he does his squat. Too adorable!