Saturday, January 30, 2010

Can you BELIEVE that?

Yesterday, Spencer and I were out for a walk and we ran into someone a BIT famous.

From far away, it looked a little like him but then as we got closer I knew it was him. He was just out walking his dog, minding his own business.

What do you do? Do you stop and tell them what a big fan you are? Do you just casually walk by and not disturb them since they probably get stopped ALL the time?

What would YOU do?

It was Steve Carrell. I know. Yikes!

I just kept on walking. I hate to be a star-struck fan.

But. Seriously. Steve Carrell?


And of course, a cute picture of our little guy.

P.S. That story was not true.

haha.

I hope you kept reading until the end. :)

7 comments:

Tiff said...

Oh, you jerk! LOL! I LOVE Steve Carell. I was so excited for you! HAHAHA. What the random little prank?!

:D

And yes, Spencer is always very cute. ;)

Johanna and Josh said...

I have run into quite a few famous people living in NYC and it is really hard to stay cool. I actually shared a couch in a coffee shop with Jennifer Connelly, Paul Bettany, and their kids. My girlfriends and I were giggling the whole time. Every time I see a famous person, I try to look while pretending I don't care, then I pick up my phone and say, "MOM! GUESS WHO I JUST SAW!"

GordonandChrissy said...

I know it was a very random prank. I didn't have anything to post about and so Gordon just told me to make up something funny.

So, there ya go.

Jimmy & Amy said...

You know I agree about not being the star struck fan but Steve Carell?!! I might have gone a little crazy for him :) By the way, Jimmy does weird dream stuff too, and last night he unconsciously bought 3 dvd's from amazon...I love him...

Dominique said...

I like that you used someone famous but not so famous that I thought you were joking. I started thinking, "I didn't know Steve Carell lived out here?". Good job Chrissy!

Jimmy & Amy said...

And now I realized I was just pranked...Good one!

The Pollocks said...

I totally believed you! I was like, "What?? Awesome!" :P

Cute pic of Spencer, though!