Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy, Happy Birthday, Nora Dear ...

So - she's not our own child, but it IS her birthday today. Maybe not in Missouri, but here in California it's still her birthday. And, since her Momma and sister are busy puking ... I'm sure Dad is busy taking care of everyone. So - we decided it was our familial duty to dedicate a post to our dear, sweet Nora who is ONE today!

If her parents were writing a post about her, I'm sure it would include lots of witty remarks and funny pictures that had been severely edited. However, it is I - Aunt Chrissy - so you will get none of those. Just pure cuteness.

Nora.


Concentrating, with her tongue out.

I'm not sure WHO she learned that from ... :)

Snuggly with Momma.


Happy in the car seat. A day out with the big girls!


Inquisitive Nora.


Happy with her favorite Aunt (from California ...)


Stop blowing in my face!


What a cute smile.

Happy Birthday, cutie pie!

1 comment:

Jon and Becky said...

Oh my gosh I love you Chrissy! We were so sick yesterday. I still feel like I am drugged but at least I'm not puking. Ugg. Thank you so much for posting about my cute little Nora. You're the best in the whole wide flippin' world!