Monday, January 25, 2010

Dream, Dream, Dream

Dream, Dream, Dream ... because I love you ... all I want to do is ...

Okay, I'm stopping. At least I didn't have a recording of us singing this song. I thought about it. Just kidding .

Kind of.

Speaking of dreams. Check out the latest from Gordon.

He was on a roller hockey team. They had a big game coming up. He was the goalie and really enjoying the game and getting into it. However, his teammates kept getting distracted by items in boxes on the court - random things: a loaf of bread, toys, etc. Gordon kept trying to keep the game alive, but finally told the other team that he was done. The game wasn't going anywhere.

They agreed, but asked him if he would please check them out first. Some of the boxes contained things that they wanted to buy. Luckily, one of the boxes had a cash register and so Gordon quickly checked them out and they were on their way.

A typical roller hockey game, I'd say.



NOW, onto the cuteness we call ---- Spencer.



He was VERY hungry this morning before his nap. He had a TON of black beans and just kept going and going.


I was hungry also. Spencer kindly helped me out.

Lately, he loves to help with the laundry. His favorite thing to do is empty the dryer. Today, I was trying to teach him how to hand me laundry to load in the washer. He was listening intently.

He was a good student. :)


Just a typical day, eating some peas.


His new love is having his food in a bowl that he can empty onto his tray. It's pretty cute.


Spence is a very good boy, and usually happy --- unless this thing comes out.

Then, he takes this position.


I think Daddy secretly loves vacuum time. :)

4 comments:

Megan said...

Those pictures of you guys doing laundry is adorable. :)
And Gordon's dream... hilarious! Most of Josh's dreams involve zombies or other vicious beasts attacking us... glad to hear your husband's aren't so violent!

The Pollocks said...

Lol, that's just so cute; the whole vacuum thing. Aww!

Funny dream, too!

Todd and Meagan said...

I love the laundry and vaccuming and the peas & black beans and Gordon's dream....I love it all! So cute & funny.

katieo said...

oh my goodness. That vacuum scenario just made my week!!