Mr. Scarecrow, our Pumpkin sign and "The Boo". Once they come out, Fall is here for the Dix family.
I KEEP forgetting to post a picture of the AWESOME baby quilt that Gordon's mom, Amy made for us. It is adorable. If you click on the picture, you can see it closer up. Never mind the face on that crazy girl. She was trying to do an "Aww... this is so precious" face, so just pretend. :)
It's been Fall in the Miller house for a while, so I'm glad we're on the same page. :) And cute quilt. You'll need lots of blankets so that's good. Oh, and your comment on my blog was hilarious. :)
that's a BEAUTIFUL quilt! And i remember that one time Emily and I went over to your guys' home... i envy then what i still envy now, you have the cutest style and decor!!!!
Gordon and Chrissy...just two crazy kids trying to stay alive in California. Recently added to our family is our sweet son, Spencer. We are so grateful to have him with us!
Stay tuned and hear about all of our fun adventures in the sunshine state!
4 comments:
It's been Fall in the Miller house for a while, so I'm glad we're on the same page. :) And cute quilt. You'll need lots of blankets so that's good. Oh, and your comment on my blog was hilarious. :)
that's a BEAUTIFUL quilt! And i remember that one time Emily and I went over to your guys' home... i envy then what i still envy now, you have the cutest style and decor!!!!
What a great quilt. Now comes the question...does it become a "decoration" or something Spencer will crawl all over?
What a cute quilt. You have such a talented Mother-in-law.
Post a Comment