Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What's next?!?!

If this isn't a sign of the times, I don't know what would be!!

Check out this article.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

That makes no sense! It is against the law, but they can't do anything about it? I don't get it...

The Queen said...

What is it with San Fransisco and allowing things that are illegal in CA??

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

What the...?
Yes, we have brothels, and it is disgusting!!! We lived just two blocks from the 'red light district' in Winnemucca. Now, we just throw up every time we pass one driving to Reno, especially when you see yucky old guys turning into one. EWWWW!
Alicia

The Zenks said...

I wouldn't expect anything more from them. I have zero expectations for that state. I feel sorry for everyone who has to live there...

wray and nat said...

HEY GUYS WHERE DID CHRISSY REGISTER FOR SPENCER. WE WANT TO GET HIM SOMETHING!!!

The Zenks said...

I shouldn't say I feel sorry for everyone who lives there because I have a lot of family and friends that live there--What I mean is that I feel bad for those who live there and don't recognize what's going on. Although, I imagine that by this point a lot of people are beginning to have their eyes opened. It's just too bad... our whole government is full of corruption... I wonder what our founding fathers must think.

GordonandChrissy said...

I know, everyone ... it's crazy. We're hoping and praying that Prop 8 will pass on Tuesday!!!

And Natalie -- we're registered at Babys R Us and Target. :)