Chicken Pizza (no red sauce) recipe:
Jiffy pizza dough mix (I use two, and make a big pizza on a rectangle pan for leftovers)
Grilled chicken strips
cheddar cheese (grated)
green pepper (chopped fine)
mushrooms (I used canned and sliced ones, fresh would probably be better)
EVOO
Cook dough (I usually do homemade, but last night I ran short of time and did a Jiffy box dough, they are SO cheap...and pretty tasty!) It tells you to cook it 2-3 minutes before topping.
Cut chicken into thin strips, chop pepper and grate cheese.
Spread EVOO over the crust, I have no idea how much...just to cover the surface.
Put on the chicken, pepper and then cheese. I put mushrooms on half, because G is not a fan.
Cook for about 25-30 minutes. The box says 18-20, but since I used two boxes it took longer.
Eat and enjoy!
We had it with some salad, and it was great! I had been wanting to try a recipe without a red sauce and this was a hit!

6 comments:
Have you tried BBQ chicken pizza? It is really good. Substitute BBQ sauce for tomato sauce.
I have tried that actually...and I like BBQ sauce and I like chicken, but for some reason on a pizza, I'm not a fan. But, thanks for the idea. :)
We do grilled chicken pizza with alfredo sauce and spinich. So good! I couldn't eat it while I was pregnant because it made me so sick, but now it sounds really good again. Thanks for reminding me about it! :)
That looks so yummy!! You inspire me to cook. (Which is quite an accomplishment, give yourself a pat on the back! hehe)
I made your peanut butter cup pie thing today. I can't wait to eat it. I didn't realize that it had to freeze for so long so we didn't get to have it tonight. I did take a little bite from the edge that had frozen and it tasted so good. I'm excited to have a whole slice tomorrow. Thanks for the recipe!
I know, the freezing part is kind of a drag, but...it's SO worth the wait! I hope you love it. :)
Post a Comment