CONGRATULATIONS TO GORDON!!!!
Today, JBL released the powered version (meaning they have built-in amplifiers) of two of Gordon's speakers to the public. This is one of the projects that he's been working really hard on lately, so he's very excited to see them released.
Click here to see the new pictures and all of the information about them.
Oh, and tell him Congratulations!!!

14 comments:
Way to go, Gordon! Your many efforts are paying off.
CONGRATS!!!!
How exciting! What a great feeling that must be! Congrats!!!
Congratulations Gordon!
I figure since Gordon designed them they're impresssive, but even without Gordon being attached, I looked at them and had the "girl" reaction, "those are so good looking!" Congrats Gordon. If I was buying speakers I'd buy yours...then I'd mount them and put a video camera on them and project the image onto the front of my house and tell the whole world what a cool brother-in-law I had. Congrats! I think it's really cool how cool you are.
Good job Gordon! It's a great feeling to see your hard work being paid off. They really do look like cool speakers!!
How exciting for you. I can only imagine the high you are on.
You guys are so nice!!
That's so awesome! Congrats!
Congrats! Your such a stud, Gordon!
That's awesome! You must feel great knowing you have a job that makes people happy (by filling their ears with the crisp, high quality sound of your speakers . . . unless they are being used a Britney Spears concert, but that's not the speakers' fault).
I always knew you'd do great things. Just one question--where is your name on the JBL link?
And just so you know, every time we walk out of the Restaurant HuHot, we tell whoever we're with that you designed those Soundtube speakers that are out there. And we feel cool.
you always did make me so proud! Great job Gordo, must feel wonderful being so important out there!! I bet that everybody hears your name when they listen to those speakers...subliminaly i'm sure...goooordon. Great job and we love and miss you both mucho
Post a Comment