Monday, January 29, 2007

Hooray for Gordon!

A couple of weekends ago, Gordon and I went down to stay in Anaheim and attend the NAMM show. It's a music show that was held at the Anaheim Convention Center and had TONS of displays from different companies. All of the booths had to do with music, so it wasn't all audio stuff. There were crazy guitars, mixing stations, and all sorts of things.

But, the reason we went down there was to see the debut of the product that Gordon has been working on. JBL had a booth there with a sound room where they were playing their new products for the show. The only people allowed at the show were Rep's from companies and employees of companies at the show (and their guests). So, it was cool to be in the room as they were playing his speaker and listen to people comment about it. No one knew he had designed it, and everyone loved it! It was really cool. I have to brag about Gordon on here, because you know he would never say it himself. :)

Here's a picture of the speaker, it sounded great!



3 comments:

Todd and Meagan said...

Hooray for Gordon!

Steve and Katrina said...

Now when are you getting a pair of those for your living room?

Todd and Meagan said...

Congratulations! I'm proud of you. I need you to call me Gordon, for I have a favor/question for you and your physics knowledge.

I know you know my number!

Love always,

Todd