Thursday, January 18, 2007

Arg!

We have all of these great pictures from our trip down to Hollywood Blvd. and I just spent about a half hour loading them all to create a post and then the computer said the attempt to load failed and I lost it all. So...sometime in the near future you'll see those pictures. But, probably not today.

2 comments:

Steve and Katrina said...

So when are we going to see some of those pictures? I feel for you becuase I have had that happen to me too. I always try to remember to save my post periodically when I am doing it in case I loose it.

GordonandChrissy said...

Good call, I'll definitely have to do that from now on. I'm getting ready to put them up either tonight or tomorrow morning. :) So they'll be here soon. How are you guys doing? Are you going to get to see Abby anytime soon?