Sunday, January 14, 2007
Crazy Friday...
Friday was a pretty crazy day. We've got a huge show coming up next week so the manufacturing floor has been working 24/7 to get all the show units ready. Right in the middle of the day, I was on the floor helping to finish up a few things when the power went out for the entire building!! It turns out that a small plane crashed only a block from where I work right after it took off (there's a small airport a block to the east of us). Both people in the plane died but luckily it crashed in an empty field and no one else was hurt. The whole building emptied out to see what was going on but all we could see was 6 or 7 LAPD and news helicopters hovering right above us for about 4 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Please refer to the helicopters by their proper name. Robbie tells us they are the "ghetto birds". Or at least that is what he called them in Compton.
Sorry about your town getting blown up by a nuke on "24". That really sucks.
Wow. I just took the time to read that article about the plane crash. That's pretty crazy.
Yeah...I don't remember if it said this in the article, but there's a cargo hatch in the front of the plane that was left open. As soon as they gained any speed it turned into a huge air brake and took it down quick.
Post a Comment