Gordon and I took a drive the day before Christmas Eve to look at the Christmas lights around the city. We found this awesome neighborhood, but we didn't have our camera so we came back the next day to take some pictures. The first night we were there, there was a huge party going on with a live band, but when we came back the next night it wasn't there. The neighborhood decorated with a theme from the movie "It's a Wonderful Life" and they had cute little sayings and signs posted at the entrance of the street.
I know this is a bad picture...but this is the beginning of the crazy Christmas neighborhood. It was really fun to see.
Again, I apologize for this through the window shot...I'm not sure why I didn't just zoom in, but this lawn had tons of pink flamingos...pretty random.
Here's the beginning of the lights, there were SO many of them!!! I'm sure every city has at least one neighborhood like this, they're so fun to drive through.
Tons of Charlie Brown figures, it was cute.


We thought this was funny. These blow-up figures are all over out here, and this one was starting to lose it's air so it looks like the baby snowman is being spanked. haha.
Here's a view from the bottom of another street, we just liked how they had the luminaries lining the streets. It looked really nice. 
No comments:
Post a Comment