Saturday, December 22, 2012

Holiday fun


Cute preschool kids working on their graphing projects. 
Man, they are cute. 



Have you seen these on Pinterest? 
You give your child a canvas with painters tape in the shape of a snowflake and let them paint the rest.  
When you uncover it, the snowflake stays white.  
It looks awesome!  I need to get a picture of the final product.  
I was hoping to put it in my kitchen, but Spencer really wanted it on his bookshelf, so there it lies.  :)


Uncle Mike and Aunt Anne and kids sent Spencer a coloring book made just for him by them!  It is awesome.  We had lots of fun working in it yesterday.  It's perfect for him because he doesn't really love to color, but it has tons of activities, which he does love to do.  


Spencer helped me cook pancakes yesterday.  He did great!  


Grandma and Grandpa Dix sent these awesome wall tracks for Spencer's cars for his birthday. 
Gordon set them up last night while we were sleeping and Spence and I had a ball with them.  They are awesome!  One of those toys that I really like playing with too.  



We've got about a week left!  Things seem to be progressing well, but you just never know when these little precious kiddos are going to come.  At my appt on Thursday I was dilated to a 3.  With Spencer, my water broke after having my membranes stripped (sorry if that's tmi) but I was never dilated before that and I dilated very slowly at the hospital, so I was excited to hear her say THREE!  
We go in again next Wednesday to have the membranes stripped (my Dr. won't do it before officially 39 weeks) so we will keep you updated on this little guy!  

Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Todd and Meagan said...

LOVE the snowflake project! I want to see a pic of the final result. Good luck with the baby! So exciting! :)

Megan said...

That snowflake project is such a great idea! Maybe I should really look into this Pinterest thing. hahaha

You look like you're about to pop -- I wish my baby bump looked that cute when I was pregnant! That's so awesome that you're already 3 cms! Wow! I hope everything goes well with you appointment!

Angie said...

That snowflake idea is awesome! And you could do it with tons of other shapes. Initials, hearts for Valentine's Day, etc. Cool.