Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A traveling we go

This picture perfectly captures Spencer.  Happy, but always on the go.


Grandpa and Grandma ... he STILL is loving this drum.  I may be a little biased, but I think we've got a percussionist on our hands.


Lately, Spencer loves to play in the sink.  We purchased a little step stool for our kitchen so that I (short Momma) could reach the top cabinets.  It's turned into Spencer's stool for playing in the sink. 





Daddy took off for a week trip to China, so Spencer and I packed up and drove to LA to visit friends!  We had SUCH a great trip, but took WAY too few pictures with the camera.  I took a lot on my phone to send to Gordon, so I'll have to get those on here.  This is how most of the trip was spent ... wrestling with friends.  :)  Thank you to all of our great friends who opened your homes to us.  We miss you already!



Spencer's first movie: Hop. 
As long as he had popcorn, he was a happy camper.
He still talks about the "bunny movie".  


Daddy flew into LAX and we all drove back home together.  We stopped in Santa Barbara for lunch and I think I will deem it officially the cutest little town ever.  Spencer loved the fountains.



Daddy and Spencer have a lot of fun in our new backyard.  He was extra giggly tonight. 

2 comments:

jon said...

That laugh is totally infectious! It was so cute! Sounds like he has some of his mommy-late night-giddiness :)
We miss you guys!
-Becky

Megan said...

awww! let us know the next time you're in town! we would totally love to see you! our guest rooms are always free. :)