Thursday, August 20, 2009

Photo Op

Our friend, Judy, is an AMAZING photographer. She is working on some new techniques and needed a little model, so of course she asked the cutest little boy to pose. (Just kidding ... I know lots of you out there have cute kiddos. Please don't take offense.)

Anyhow, today was the day. We did our first attempt this morning while I was babysitting at a friend's house. They have really pretty wood floors and Judy thought it would be great to have him sitting on those for some of the photos. She even brought a cute knit hat for him to wear. He did alright the first few minutes. But, he had been up for over three hours with no nap (my fault-bad timing) and was not too excited about the whole bit.

Attempt #2 - Spencer had napped and was fed and happy. I came to her house in the afternoon and we got it all set up. He does NOT like that hat. As soon as it came out, he was trying to rip it off. Also, he is mobile now. So - if he doesn't want to sit still, he just crawls away. Super cute ... but not so great for catching a good shot.

Amazingly, Judy still got some great shots - which is the point of this post. Click HERE and check them out. She will probably post more later, so check back. :)

p.s. Sorry about the poop AND pee on your floor, Judy. It made for an eventful day, right? haha.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Very cute pictures!

Stephanie said...

Ooh, I think I want to eat him too! I LOOOVE the b/w pic in the hat.

Mark and/or Lisa said...

The pictures are great! Although I think Kam might hold the current record for repeated soiling of a Judy Phan back drop.

The Queen said...

Um, yeah, Kam definitely holds that record!! I'm not sure that one will ever be broken.

Chrissy he is a doll. I got some really cute ones from the second go round as well. He was even smiling! :) Thanks again!!

Taylor said...

My favorite part was when you said:

"he had been up for over three hours with no nap"

I wonder what that's like . . . I don't know if Camille has ever taken two naps with less than three hours in between. Be grateful for those sleepy genes Gordon passed on.