Saturday, August 29, 2009

Count your lucky stars, kid ...

That you weren't raised by your parents in the 80's. Or else you would have to walk around town with them looking like this ...

You can see by Spencer's face that he isn't quite sure what to think of this new look.


We went to a birthday party for a friend of ours, and we all wanted to show our appreciation for his "glory days" decade, so we got all dolled up. I think I used half of my hairspray. It was a blast!!

4 comments:

Jon and Becky said...

You look like our older sisters!

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

Are you getting a good view of L.A.'s latest inferno?

GordonandChrissy said...

Yes, and we'll have pictures soon.

T and B said...

Love it! I especially like the expression on Spencer's face in the first picture.