I LOVE those first two pictures! He's so adorable. I can't believe it's been 4 months already either. I dreamed last night that you had another baby and you had him in a lion's den. ? Yeah, I don't know why. There were no lions in it, but mom couldn't stay with you to help you because it was too hard for her to climb in and out of the den. I don't know why you didn't just get a hotel or something, I mean, come on!
Gordon and Chrissy...just two crazy kids trying to stay alive in California. Recently added to our family is our sweet son, Spencer. We are so grateful to have him with us!
Stay tuned and hear about all of our fun adventures in the sunshine state!
5 comments:
So cute! Wait until he is all the sudden 5 and starting kindergarten, 8 getting baptized, 12 passing the sacrament, etc....
I have one starting high school in a few months... seriously?! I remember when he was four months old... it wasn't that long ago!
Seriously is a great way to say that... *sigh* It happens way too fast....
What a cute little dude.
Oh that last picture is TOO cute. Can't wait to see him and hang out with you guys!
I LOVE those first two pictures! He's so adorable. I can't believe it's been 4 months already either.
I dreamed last night that you had another baby and you had him in a lion's den. ? Yeah, I don't know why. There were no lions in it, but mom couldn't stay with you to help you because it was too hard for her to climb in and out of the den. I don't know why you didn't just get a hotel or something, I mean, come on!
He is so cute!
Post a Comment