(How cute are those little feet?) DREAM:
The other night I had this horrible dream. One of those dreams where you wake up, look at your sweet sleeping husband next to you and you have to just hug them and be grateful that you are where you are and he's the good man he is. It was sad. So, I woke him up and gave him a hug. I told him about my dream and he reassured me that everything was okay.
Then he said, "You know, I just had kind of a crazy dream too. "
Then he said, "You know, I just had kind of a crazy dream too. "
Me: Really?
G: Yep. I was a pediatrician. And a lady came in that had gotten pregnant.
Me: Okay...
G: By a caterpillar.
Me: Cracking up.
G: And it was blue.
Me: You SAW him?
G: Of course, he had to come in so we could talk about what had happened.
Ha. Never a dull moment around here.
And on to some cute and fun pictures for your viewing pleasure.
I'm sure this hasn't happened to ANYONE else out there. But, whoa. I had to take a picture of that MONGO spit up. Yuck. Spencer is getting very good at projecting his spits. He should really go pro.
And on to some cute and fun pictures for your viewing pleasure.
I'm sure this hasn't happened to ANYONE else out there. But, whoa. I had to take a picture of that MONGO spit up. Yuck. Spencer is getting very good at projecting his spits. He should really go pro.
What is sweeter than a sleeping baby? Nothing.
Except maybe a cute baby dressed up in athletic shorts and a go cart t-shirt from Grandma. So cute! Thanks Grandma!
I love this outfit! He looks so old. Yes, he's in the closet during this picture. I was doing some filing and he was hanging out with me. No worries, he doesn't just play in there.
I think this picture is hilarious. He was doing some great smiles, so Gordon told me to get down by him for a picture. As soon as we took this, he looked up at me like I was crazy. Ah well.
Look at that face! Love it.
Thanks for the meal, Mom.
My sweet boys. Ahem, boy and man. :)
I love this picture for two reasons: 1) You can see his cute belly. 2) His hair looks really red in this picture. I'm not sure if it will actually BE red, but it's starting to look strawberry blond in certain lights. We'll see ...

9 comments:
oh my goodness I just want to smother those cute little cheeks with kisses! It's no fair that everyone gets to see him next week except me! No fair. Not at all.
I wish we were in Jetson times and you could just fly on over. Why do I relate to the Jetsons? Because they are on when I'm up nursing at night. I've seen the episode where they go to Las Venus ... a lot.
That little Spencer is quite good with manipulating his bodily fluids. Whoa nelly! What a cutie, thanks for letting me get some squeezes last weekend. Love the dream stories, we've had some doozies around here.
He is SO cute!!! I love his cute little belly :) Henry just had his 4 month check up and the poor little guy is only in the 15th percentile for weight.
I showed Bobby the picture of Gordon's spit up incident---I think Bobby liked knowing that he's not the only one that happens to! I wonder when they start to grow out of that?
You know. That kid does look suspiciously...grub-like.
Spencer is so cute! I love seeing/reading about the fun things that he is doing.
I also love reading Gordon's crazy dream stories. Those will be so much fun to read in years to come. Always a good laugh!
ah! he is so cute you guys. i love baby bellies and toes. what about them that are just so irresistible!
he's growing so fast too. can't wait to meet him.
Looks like you have a big boy too! He's so precious. That's hilarious about Gordon's dream. He must've seen a cartoon with a blue caterpillar earlier that day or something :)
By the way, this is Jess (not Steven)
Post a Comment