Sunday, January 11, 2009

We can't get enough of him!


These are out of order ... I actually tried to get them in sequence and it didn't work. Ah well. This is the "after" picture of his bath on Grandma and Grandpa's last night here.


"After" with Mommy.


Spending some quality time with Grandma. :)


Silly Grandpa.


All three of them. We'll sure miss you guys! Thanks for all of your help. It was SO fun to have you here!!!


And, to the bath pictures. Mommy filling her up while Daddy keeps naked Spencer comfortable.



A big THANK YOU to Stephanie. I remember watching you give Warren a bath and putting a warm wash cloth on his belly to keep him warm. It helped SOOOO much in making our little Spence happier. :)


The "I'm sorry that was such a sad experience" kiss.


We love you! Look at that towel. So cute!


Sleepy Spencer and Grandma.



Grandchild number 16. Woo hoo!


The best one of his face that we got.
He likes to have his hands up around his face all of the time. :)


And of course, what is quality time with Daddy and Grandpa without some football watching. He was very interested. For a while ...

4 comments:

katieo said...

Oh so adorable. Newborns are so precious.

(and that last picture. well, we have several pictures that look exactly like that, lol...)

Stephanie said...

Hooray for baths! He'll learn to love them (Warren would eventually fall asleep in the warm water). I bet his mama is happy to have a clean, yummy-smelling baby!

Becky said...

I was wondering from the last post if you ever let mom and dad hold him :)
He is so very cute! And your house looks so pretty! Our Christmas stuff came down the 26th and at the time I was fine with it, but your house looks so beautiful!

GordonandChrissy said...

Bec- I know, we realized we had NO pictures of them with him until the very end of the trip, so we made sure to get some good shots. :) Maybe because some of the time they spent holding him was in the middle of the night. :) And thanks ... I've enjoyed the decorations but I'm ready for them to come down. I'm thinking tomorrow.