Monday, January 19, 2009

Put on your Sunday shoes!


It's never too early to start reading to your kids. This lasted for about ... three minutes. But, it's a cute shot of my boys.



Wow. We had such a cute boy at church on Sunday. It was his first Sunday there and he slept on me the WHOLE three hours. We were so impressed.




The best part. His very first time wearing shoes. They're way too big, but the Velcro got tight enough to hold them on.

11 comments:

Jen said...

So cute! He has changed a lot. I love baby shoes! Slept the whole three hours?! How did you manage that?!

T and B said...

He is so cute! I love the little outfit. That is awesome that he slept the whole three hours. Enjoy that while it lasts.

Mandy Coffey said...

that's a way cute first sunday outfit!

Becky said...

He's so tiny and adorable. What a handsome little man.
I hope he keeps sleeping through church. Did everyone want to see him and oogle and augle you sufficiently? I love that first time out when you finally get to show 'em off.

Steve and Katrina said...

Oh, I love the first Sunday at church! What a handsome little guy. I'm already going crazy from missing 2 Sundays so I think I'm going next week. I'm already planning Emery's outfit. I'm glad you are fans of button-ups and sweater vests......you know we love them!

GordonandChrissy said...

Bec- Yep, everyone loved him! Of course. :) I walked into RS late and the President had me stand up and introduce the newest member of the ward. How cute.

Katrina- We LOVE little sweater vests. I think they are so cute. We have three for 0-3 months and I think that's all he'll wear to church. They're adorable!

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

Those are great photos!

Liz said...

He is so handsome! I love his little church outfit! And the shoes rock!

Lindsay said...

i love it! he is just so adorable! i love his little outfit, and the shoes!! how fun! wkm cxn4444444444ddddddjd4;dffj; that last part was from braden, he just had to have a turn! :)

Kristina said...

That is SO cute! I know how much you love those little vests, and Spencer definitely looks dapper in them. The shoes are great. Aren't they fun to put on?

jen and brody said...

I love baby shoes! They are so cute. And your little man is even cuter.