Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Latest and greatest of Spencer

Cuddled up with Mom. I love when he lays his head on his hands like this.


We have a little play mat for him to play under and he loves it! Sometimes. :)


Just a cute outfit. This is from Grandma and Grandpa Walker. They sent some Christmas money to Spencer and he got several cute outfits with it.


"I am ONE MONTH old today!" See how excited I am?


It was his birthday, so we had to make some treats. Yum. He got some ... you know, eventually through the system. :)


8 comments:

Mrs. Horton said...

I love how you both have little wet spots on your shirts...is Spencer a drooler? :) You should send Grandma & Grandpa the picture of Spencer in the outfit you bought with that money. I asked her on Sunday if she'd seen pictures of Spencer yet and she said no, so I'm sure they'd love to see some.

I can't believe he's already a month old!

Mrs. Horton said...

P.S. You look great by the way! (directed primarily to Chrissy, but Gordon looks studly too)

Becky said...

Thank you for posting so often. I love it! I couldn't get enough of his cute little face. I'm excited for that cuddly baby time! They're not going to enduce until monday because the dumb hospital is all booked. Bummer!

Stephanie said...

haha - Emily caught the same thing I was just laughing about. Gotta love that baby drool/spit! How I hope this next baby isn't a total barfer like W.

GordonandChrissy said...

Bec- Total bummer! I'm sorry to hear that. Think baby thoughts, maybe you'll go into labor on your own. :)

And Em and Steph - Those are cleaned up spit up spots. We used to change our clothes if we got spit up on ... now we just wipe it up with a wet cloth. I guess we're getting broken in. :)

The Queen said...

hehee. he is so stinkin' cute!!!

Becky said...

Mom showed me the pattern that she found after she got home for Spencer's blessing outfit and I think you'll really like it. It's not gay like those one-piece things can sometimes be (no offense anyone else). I really think you'll think it's sweet. When are you blessing him? When are his parents going to get to finally meet the little guy in person? I bet they're dying to see him!!! Good luck with everything with the blessing. I wish beyond wishing that I could be there for it! He'll look so sweet...ahhh...little Spencer.

Todd and Meagan said...

That first picture of him laying on your chest is so sweet! What a cute little guy :)